Academy manager and client development
META Circularity, a strategic advisory on sustainable innovation and the circular economy seated in Ljubljana, Slovenia, is looking to integrate a new member into the core team in a key role of Academy manager focusing mainly on the development, positioning, marketing and fulfilment of training, capacity building and advisory services in the area of sustainable innovation, business model development and circular transformations.
About this role
The main objectives of the position are to:
- develop META Circularity’s service platform CBA (www.circularbusiness.academy)
- manage multiple clients/projects in sustainable innovation
- cooperate with EU research and innovation consortia
The person will work directly with clients managing different segments as well as with innovation partnerships, allowing for market development and international recognition of META Circularity and CBA, its professional capacity-building and service arm. In this role, the selected candidate will manage comprehensive initiatives of sustainable innovation, circularity and stakeholder engagement.
Verifiable experience in any of the fields comprising strategic communication, professional associations and event management, research and technology transfer, innovation-driven early-stage ventures or corporate innovation management and corporate transformations are an advantage.
Requirements for the job
- University degree, a master’s degree is an advantage
- Prior working experience in comparable fields are preferred, particularly:
- Stakeholder management, professional alliances and associations
- Project management or another adequate level in research and technology transfer, innovation-driven early-stage ventures or corporate innovation management or corporate transformations
- Expert engagements in Horizon Europe, Interreg programmes or other national or EU-level R&D programmes
- Working knowledge of business English, both verbal and written is a requirement
- Working knowledge of Italian, Croatian, Slovenian or of another EU language is an advantage
- Standard IT skills are required, the ability to use web-development, collaboration and social media tools is a strong advantage
What we offer
Diversity, respect of competence and continuously challenging to do better are among our core values. We are proud to offer an international, motivating, collaborative and learning-orientated workplace, flexible and project-related working hours. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better platform for our users and customers.
Key elements of the job offer:
- Full-time employment (preferred); other options are possible.
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation review and recognition rewards
- Supplementary pension insurance scheme
- Motivating and lean working environment with international clients
- Learning encouragement and support for professional and personal development
- Flexible time schedule and other working options; permanence in Ljubljana office is not a prerequisite
How to apply
If interested, please, write a letter with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle all applications with maximum level of privacy and discretion. The selection process foresees one or more interviews online or in person.